Pages

Mar 12, 2011

what makes you think it won't happen to you?


Back than, i remember, my friend was telling me that she spend her entire holiday in Japan, one of the beautiful country in the world. She was going on about the places she visited and what a wonderful experiences it was for her. She wish she can go back there again and ask me to join her the next time. I guess she wasn't the only one who thinks that she can go back there again. Everyone, include me thinks that we are all secure here. safe and sound and that nothing, nothing can happen. 

The news that come in a sudden shakes up my world of comfort, secure and safe. Are you feeling the same as me? I don't know. but it is when i realize, what makes me think that it won't happen here, where i live? Japan, was a beautiful country. That morning, they woke up, just like all of us, hoping to go through a good and exciting day. Ready to face the challenge coming ahead of them. Some ready to take the commitment into marriage, some ready to give birth... Little did they know, such tragic will come upon them. Little did they know, someone they love will be gone in a second..

Yesterday during news time, the tv put on a video, i saw a few people being crush by the building while other people outside was trying to pull them out. They scream, they cry, they break down and no one can take their pain. The building crush them and the rescue team couldn't do anything. The phrase- couldn't do anything shakes my world. How true it was, we, as humans, always thought that there is another day for me, for her, for him. How ignorance we are to the reality. It is just because reality hurts. Because reality hurts, that is why we must learn to grab hold of every minute, every breath and every second in life. 



Live like it was your last day. Live like there is no tomorrow. Treasure every moment with your loved one. I pray that this, will be a lesson for you and I. This will be the day that we will start loving people around us. Start living every moment like it was the last breath you breathe in. God bless! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 A remarkable rhythm. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.