Pages

Dec 20, 2010

Reflections

I believe you all have heard of this song call reflections. I was just listening to it again just now and the lyrics sort of touch my soul. :)


Here is the lyrics :-


Look at me, you may think you see who i really am;
But you'll never know me;
Everyday, is as if i play apart;
Now i see if i wear a mask, i can fool the world; 
But i cannot fool my heart;


Who is that girl i see... 
staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who i am inside?


I am now in a world where i have to hide my heart and what i  believe in; 
But somehow i will show the world what's inside my heart;
and be loved for who i am!


Who is that girl i see.. staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone i dont know?
Must i pretend that i am someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show, who i am inside...?


There's a heart that must be free to fly; 
that burns with a need to know the reason;
why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel...?
Must there be a secret me?
I am forced to HIDE!


I wont pretend that i am someone else for all time;
when will my reflections show who i am inside?...?


Now, tell me how you feel? Honestly, what the lyrics say is so true! Why must we pretend to be someone else? Someone we are not? just so that we can be accepted in the group? so that we are not outdated? so that we will become popular? honestly, this song really remind me that i'm created in God's image and only by his image, which mean, im unique. Which mean each and everyone of us are unique. WHY than do we wanna pretend being someone else? Isnt it scary seeing our reflection and we recognize that it is not us at all? Why are we so afraid of being ourselves? why must we hide what we think and how we feel? honestly, this song really speak courage and reminder into my life. hopefully it did the same to you. :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mVA2OHzNc&feature=related


This is the video of that song. Feel free to click it and listen to it. you will feel it more when you listen to the song. enjoy! :)







2 comments:

BubblySoo said...

hey yea~ i loved this song alot!! one of my fav disney song!! thanks for sharing misha~ and btw how did u put the song into ur blog~ tht youtube square box thingy~

misha said...

u mean the one where u enter my blog and straight away u can hear the song already is it? just click on it. than it'll have instructions to teach u how to put it in. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 A remarkable rhythm. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.