Pages

Dec 6, 2010

The after life beginning

I was studying just the other day and i out of a sudden i feel like blogging again. But this time with the intention to keep this blog alive and active as much as i could.. Now! you must be wondering, what makes me think of blogging again? Lets just say that i realize that there are many things that i wish to share with people but yet i find it tiring telling everyone and sometimes i tend to forget what i wanna tell! SO! blogging solve all my problems.. This is the little puzzles of my life. How God has been so great to me and many more to come. This will be the sound of my heartbeat for i am writing this with a total sincere heart! GOD IS GREAT! 

2 comments:

Fee Fee ❤ said...

Hey Girl!
First of all, i would say, u have a super attractive blog!! How u do the skin? And all the firework behind thr!**my blog so dead**
Also, good taste on music! Is all my fav song so far. :) [U like all Disney songs huh...hehe, but no doubt, they produce nice songs]

Secondly, yYes! Make this a blog that fills with God's glory and may this be a blog that revive souls through the testimonies! I believe for more through ur life!!

Continue to BLOG!! BLOG out loud for Christ!! [This is gonna be a good place whr i can find my Ncouragement in future too] :)

misha said...

hehe... thanks fee! really? i try to make it as attractive as possible so people dont get bored reading my blogs. hopefully, i can attract more people to drop by.. :D

yeah, i like disney songs alot.. They are very nice! Even though it's kinda old.. is quite smoldering somehow.. *wink*

yeasp! i started to blog with the intention to bring up God's glory and let people to hear and see different things. that is why my first song is A WHOLE NEW WORLD! i wanna touch people's life as much as possible through my own expressions and opinions.. hopefully it'll work out! hehe..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 A remarkable rhythm. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.