Pages

Jan 22, 2011

Living in guilt all the time

Have you ever keep blaming yourself for the mistakes that u have done? It is like your brain just keep flashing back to that day, to the mistakes of that day. And all this while, u live in guilt and not knowing that the person has already forgiven you and move on?

Today i felt exactly the same way. The feeling of unforgiveness towards myself all this while makes me realize how foolish i was. I was the one who could not forgive myself after so long and keep wishing i hadn't made that mistake. Guess now i understand the true meaning of not living in guilt and past. How many of you out there were like me? Or are like me?

Let me tell you something. Stop living, believing and thinking of the past. Don't live in guilt anymore. Guilt will bring you down; guilt will condemn you; guilt will makes you fall flat to the ground. Remember that God has already forgiven you and so you should forgive yourself too! Knowing that God does not want u to carry that guilt throughout your life! 

I felt so relieved after i know i should not be living in guilt anymore. God will not want you to have a life like that. He wants you to have a life that is full of blessing. Ask yourself how long will you want to live a life like that? Don't you want out of it? Don't you want to be free of this guilt and shame that you have? Than let me tell you something, Jesus can get you out of it. He can and He will IF ONLY you allow him to do so, JUST LIKE ME.

I am free now from living a life full of guilt and most importantly, I AM FREE! you will not lose anything to have HIM in your life but instead you will gain abundantly. Do you think there is more to life than this? 

So! Hope this will be the year that u will live again, in freedom, in peace, and being free!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 A remarkable rhythm. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.